Tuesday 17 April 2012

Just checking...

I noticed that no-one is commenting on any of my posts.

Several reasons spring to mind: no-one is reading it; people are reading it but can't be bothered to respond because it's too dull; or because you guys out in 'real-world land' are simply too busy and preoccupied with normal life.

If it's the latter then I apologise for the intrusion. If it's any of the former, then I guess I need to spice it up a bit...

I know I sound completely self-absorbed, but you have to know that I am thinking about my Lodge guests on a regular basis, and to be honest I wish you were all here too. (Though that might be the second bottle of Ale talking...)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Hi Al
    It's not that I've not read the blighter it's that I'm sulking a bit. Having gone to the trouble of anonymously setting up Al's Liver as a profile so that I could add some intrusive abuse to your splendid blog I now find that I can't find the bugger to comment as it. The first 2 times I commented as it the profile was there in a little drop down menu and it was easy. Now it's gone and I can't get it to reappear. If you thought I had very little to add to your blog when I was pretending to be your liver, you can rest assured that I've got even less when appearing as myself. I've decided to stick the the amended addage that, if you can't say something nasty under cover of an invented persona then it's better to say nothing at all. Anyhow, the blog is really good so keep it going. Don't be downhearted if it turns out I'm the only one reading it.
    Cheers


    Del

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stone the bleeding Crows there it is, large as life as soon as I hit publish and I've gone and blown my cover. This can't really get much worse. Wait, yes it can. Now, if I ever comment on anything from my Google account it's going to go down as "Al's Liver". Computers, pah, they're too complicated for me.
    Cheers


    Del

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I'm disappointed. Of course, I knew it was you all along, but I was intrigued to see what Al's Liver was going to say (looking forward to your comments, but not without some trepidation...). Now that you've 'outed' yourself you'll have to return to the polite, shy, wouldn't say boo to a goose chap that we all know you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know you but ran across this by accident and am going to Islay in June...I like the vibe of your writings. Thanks.

    Claudio

    ReplyDelete